Should I move to Dublin (Ireland)?
As easy as it sounds, this is a hard decision to make. Every individual has different expectations and meeting all of them is sometimes very difficult. The best thing we can do before moving to a new country is to analyze carefully all the pros and cons. We compiled a small list of pros and cons. Please post your comments below to help us complete this list.
Here is a list of the TOP reasons to move to Dublin:
- English speaking country
- friendly people
- many expats
- fairly safe
- many international companies
- nice bike-to-work programs
- good and cheap education system
- vibrant city, many pubs and restaurants
And the cons are:
- the weather (for people that don't like rain and wind)
- bad public transportation, compared to London and Paris
- expensive rent, compared to the median salary
We would like to hear your opinion! Why do you think Ireland is better / worse than other countries? Please share your experience, it may help others to take the right decision.